Friday, February 23, 2018




Philip Harrell     
  b. 12 Oct 1787 Bardstown, Ky
 d.   2 Aug 1857 Decatur Co. In

Three brothers ; Moses, James, and William s/o Richard Harrell of Nansemond Va traveled to Kentucky with families in tow just after the Revolutionary War. One of these brothers is the Grandfather of Philip Harrell b. 1787 in Bardstown, Ky, that is yet to be determined.
My quest of this confusing task has taken me to an array of libraries; Salt Lake, DC, DAR Library, NARA, Library of Congress, Indianapolis, and finally to Bardstown, Kentucky being frustrated and confused all the way ..... I find that I am not alone. The difficult to aligned  this family results with many scenarios of relationships but no proof to support all of mine or other hypothesis.     At the moment I am appealing to anyone who would be willing to take the yDNA test that I would provide payment. Hoping someone out there might be related.  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment